Cypress Bay High School — August 2011 - May 31st 2015
Cypress Bay Television Production
- Vice President of Production for Cypress Bay Television- In charge of over seeing the production of Aftershock. Collects all paper work, creates lower thirds, credits, and creates CBTV Weston; a 30 minute show that airs once a month on cable television.
- Features Producer for Aftershock- Assists the production of all human interest stories that go into Aftershock. Work with crew members with filming, editing, and story telling.
- CBTV Weston Student Producer- Create monthly segments for CBTV’s cable variety show that airs on local television.
- Aftershock Crew Member- Creates weekly segments for CBTV’s variety show, Aftershock.
- Becon Teen News Crew Member- Produces monthly segments for Broward County Public School’s cable show, Becon Teen News.
- Live Events Production Crew Member- Assist on all aspects of live event production including cameras, audio, etc.
- Today at the Bay Crew Member- Assist on all aspects of live show production including cameras, teleprompter, character generator, audio, etc.
- Part of Cypress Bay Television club and class since freshman year.
Certified Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 Associate and Adobe Premiere Pro CS6.
Proficient with Adobe Encore CS6, Adobe Photoshop CS6, Adobe Story CS6, Soundtrack Pro, Garageband, and Microsoft Office.
- Student Television Network National Convention- Second Place, Weather Reporting
- FSPA Competition- 1st Place Script Writing
- FSPA Competition- 1st Place 1 in 8 Million
- FSPA Competition- 3rd Place Man on the Streets
- FSPA Competition- Honorable Mention Show Open
- SkillsUSA Regional Competition- 1st Place Broadcast News
- FSPA Competition- All of Florida for Feature Package
- FSPA Competition- Excellence for Public Service Announcement
- FSPA Competition- Excellence for Demo Reel
- FSPA Competition- Excellence for News Package
- Camp Cypress Coordinator and Participator- Biggest community service project Cypress Bay puts on through Cypress Bay Television. We bring inner city kids up to Cypress Bay for a day of fun in reward for good grades.
- Orphanage visits to decorate the houses for Christmas as well as bring presents for the holidays.
- Harvest Drive Participator- Help collect items for the Harvest Drive, an organization that helps collect food for people that are in need during Thanks Giving and Christmas.
Available Upon Request
Kurt Doster (Cypress Bay Television Advisor)